Thursday, October 25, 2007

Spiced Pork Chops

I got the following recipe from my buddy Pam from my local RI nest board. She has some of the best recipes! This one seems like it calls for a ton of ketchup, but trust me, it's all worth it in the end. These chops came out juicy and chock full of flavor! My husband and I both loved these. I'll definitely be making these again!


Spiced Pork Chops


1/2 cup flour
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 Teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 Teaspoon celery salt
1/2 Teaspoon paprika
1/4 Teaspoon ginger
1/8 Teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 pork chop
1 Cup(s) ketchup
1 Cup(s) water
1/4 Cup(s) brown sugar


Combine the first 7 ingredients. Dredge pork chops through. Brown in a skillet with just enough olive oil to coat the pan.


Transfer chops to casserole dish. Combine remaining ingredients, pour over chops. Bake uncovered at 350 1 hour.

No comments: