Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Crockpot Sesame Chicken

I'd like to shout once again from the mountain tops...not that there are any in RI...but nevertheless, I want to shout from a large hill that I love my crockpot, and most of all, the wonderful things I can make in it!

But since this is not an ode to my crockpot, and rather me sharing a new recipe, here it goes:


Crockpot Sesame Chicken












About 3 large chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch chunks
Dash of pepper
1 cup honey
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 1/4 teaspoons minced garlic
Toasted sesame seeds

Combine all ingredients except for sesame seeds in 5 quart crockpot. Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours. Mix sesame seeds into crockpot just before serving. Serve over white rice.

3 comments:

Dani said...

This sounds SO yummy!

Joe and Samantha said...

Not that looks yummy... ahhh I wish I could cook like you.

Seena said...

Robin,
I have already fallen in love with your name, beautiful!:)
love your recipes, have bookmarked this chicken recipe, am sure Your version without spiciness, my kids will love it..Hope to see with more recipes..
Thanks for visiting my site, so could find out this..:)