Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Meme...

So I was just tagged to do this meme from Bake at 350...here goes nothing :-)


So, here are the meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.



1. I don't have my ears pierced, I don't know why, I just have zero desire to pierce them. Oh well!

2. I didn't have to change my last intial when I took my husband's name....and neither did my mom when she married my dad! What are the chances of that?

3. I have a hugely, gigantic crush on Mike Lowell of the Red Sox. I am sooooooooooo glad he's coming back for the next 3 seasons!

4. I fell and lost one of my front teeth when I was about 2. The dentist was able to put it back in but a couple of weeks later it fell out once again so they had to put a fake tooth to save the spot so that my adult tooth would be able to come in when it was ready (which wasn't until I was about 8).

5. I have a lot of trouble finding shoes. I wear a 5 or 5 1/2, and I have a narrow heel and a high instep. It makes shoe shopping difficult sometimes especially since most department stores carry shoes starting at a size 6. I actually can't remember the last time I bought shoes at a store, I do most of my shoe shopping online. All hail shoebuy.com with their awesome search function, free shipping, and free return shipping! It has made my life so much easier!


Here are my tags:

Danielle at Make No Little Meals
Kayte at Kayte's Kitchen
Stephany at Realistic Eats
Cake Spy at Cake Spy
Diana at D.S. Brennan Photography

No comments: