Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sweet Lime & Soy Marinade

So I made this Sweet Lime & Soy Marinade last week....and then I forgot to post about it. I think I just need to get used to having this blog. I also intended on taking some kind of picture - either of the lovely bottle I put the marinade in or the pork I made using it, but I didn't so this is just a recipe...sorry, folks. I'll be better next time.

This was a very tasty marinade - I used it for pork chops that we grilled (gee, I wonder where I got the pork from??? hahaha). I marinated the chops for almost 24 hours. I also put a few tablespoons of it in a meatloaf I made this past weekend (along with other things) and it gave it a nice flavor.


Sweet Lime & Soy Marinade

1/4 cup soy sauce (I used light soy sauce)
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon seasoned meat tenderizer
1/2 chopped small green onion

No comments: